Call centers are integral to customer service in the modern business world. Thanks to digital transformation, businesses are moving to call center automation software. Companies are reducing costs and strengthening their brand value by integrating automation into their virtual phone system.
Call center automation is a technology-driven solution that uses software to automate time-consuming tasks minimizing human involvement. When activities like client interaction are automated, employees can focus on more complex projects. Therefore, choosing the top call center automation providers for virtual phone systems provides businesses a wide range of benefits.
According to the report from Binarapps, 91% are prioritizing call center automation for 2023. Throughout this article, we’ll cover topics like how call center automation can increase call center efficiency and how to choose call center automation providers.
Importance of Virtual Phone Systems in Call Centers
A virtual phone number system helps the organization eliminate the need to buy extensive equipment. With virtual telephony, your call center agents get access to work from a place of their choosing. We’ll examine some of the advantages of virtual phone systems in call centers.
- The virtual phone system consists of all the necessary features to improve customer satisfaction in call centers, such as automatic call routing, call recording, Interactive Voice Response, and CRM system.
- Virtual phone systems are easy to set up. It doesn’t come with large equipment and is adaptable for call centers of businesses of every size.
- The virtual phone system has an advanced monitoring tool. You can inspect the call center’s agent performance and productivity using them.
- A virtual phone system minimizes the waiting time for customer questions and accurately replies to inquiries.
Role of Automation in Enhancing Call Center Efficiency
Call center automation uses Artificial Intelligence and center software to perform repetitive and routine tasks without human interaction. It automates the management of customer queries and phone calls. Let’s look at the role of automation in enhancing call center efficiency.
- Better Accuracy: There is a limited manual process in repetitive activities like data entry and reporting, so the chance of human error is low. Automating the operation in the call center ensures consistency and accuracy, which enhances customer service.
- Enhances customer experience: The call center agents can quickly resolve customers’ issues with advanced call center automation tools like Chabox and IVR. As a result, it improves customer satisfaction levels, which enhances business growth.
- Productive Use of Employees: Call center automation removes the need for manual processes by offering customers self-service software options. This technology frees call center agents from tiresome, repetitive tasks and focuses on significant activities.
Criteria for Selecting Top Call Center Automation Provider
Plenty of call center automation providers offer call center software to automate tasks. You must pick the one that fits with your organization’s goals. To choose the best one for your organization, consider a few factors, like its integrational abilities, cost, and customer support.
Before confirming the top call center automation tools, here is an overview of things to consider.
A. Scalability and Flexibility
The software from call center automation providers must be scalable and flexible. For example, if you are willing to increase the number of agents or volume of calls in the call center, the software should adapt to the change in demand.
For smooth operation, your automation call center provider’s application has to be flexible to fit your business growth. Better cloud-based service providers help automate the day-to-day process in the call center so workflow flexibility is maintained.
B. Integration Capabilities
Before confirming your choice of call center automation providers, knowing whether they can seamlessly integrate CRM and helpdesk into your center phone system is essential. It may continue offering effective customer service with proper integration tools, including IVR, robotic process automation, CRM, and natural language processing.
C. Feature Set and Functionality
The organization demands certain features from the software offered by call center automation providers. A lack of features can hamper your automation process.
The functionality, like Interactive Voice Response and Cloud telephony integration, is crucial for managing growth.
D. Analytics and Reporting Capabilities
Without the software’s analytics and real-time reporting abilities, the call center will face a decrease in the quality of its overall operations. Real-time monitoring tools and key performance indicators (KPIs) are helpful in this scenario because they help gain insights into call volumes and agent-customer behavior to improve the customer experience.
E. Ease of Use and User Interface
The software provided by the automation call center provider should be easier to use and have a friendly, user-intuitive interface. With a better interface, there is a minimum learning curve, and new users will be satisfied navigating the features.
F. Customer Support and Training
Satisfying the customer is the top priority for most businesses. Therefore, the call center automation provider needs to be efficient with the software comprising customer support services. Features like automated call routing can effortlessly handle customer queries and respond accordingly.
Top Call Center Automation Providers for Virtual Phone Systems
Thousands of call center automation providers for virtual phone systems offer software options to streamline day-to-day business communication processes. Choosing the right one is crucial. Here we list the best call center automation providers based on their pricing, features, integration, capabilities, and ratings.
Dialaxy is a popular call center automation provider for its features and competitive price. Dialaxy is compatible with businesses regardless of their size. Also, you get a local phone number with area codes, customized vanity, and a toll-free number with this service provider.
Key Features and Functionality
- Agent Groups: Dialaxy provides Agent Groups which manage agents based on their skills or assigned tasks, enabling efficient call routing and workload distribution for improved productivity.
- Call Analytics: Provides call-monitoring features that enable collecting and analyzing the data from phone calls to get data on customer behavior and perform metrics that facilitate businesses in improving their operations.
- Global Calling: Dialaxy is an all-in-one application that enables remote access with calling features. Furthermore, it has unlimited virtual call capabilities in the USA and Canada, making it the ideal choice.
- Interactive Voice Response: Dialaxy has a feature called Interactive Voice Response (IVR) that allows incoming callers to speak with an automated center phone system before reaching the support team. IVR identifies customer issues and helps them get the required responses from relevant departments.
It is easy to obtain the details of their price directly from the Sales team of Dialaxy.
KrispCall is one of the ideal choices among call center integration providers, offering several services across hundreds of countries on five continents. It has been able to capture a bigger market with more than 2,000 happy customers around the world.
Like other call center automation providers, Krispcall is known for its integrations and features. They provide local, tool-free, and international numbers.
Key Features and Functionality
- Scalability: You can gain high scalability and exposure for your business with the fully integrated communication system of Krispcall.
- Unified Callbox: Offer Unified Callbox, an all-in-one dashboard that displays communication channels and other functionalities in a single window.
- Call Forwarding: Offers a call forwarding feature that allows incoming calls to be redirected from one phone number or extension to another designated number, ensuring that calls are forwarded to the appropriate recipient regardless of their physical location.
- Essential: $12 per user per month
- Standard: $32 per user per month
- Enterprise: Contact the Sales Team
Nextiva is a reputable provider of cloud-based communication tools intended to empower enterprises. Businesses can integrate this provider to boost customer interactions, increase productivity, and organize communication processes.
Organizations looking for dependable and scalable communication contact center solutions frequently pick Nextiva due to its devotion to providing exceptional customer service. In addition, Nextiva offers a user-friendly solution for companies of all sizes with cutting-edge features like auto-attendant, call recording, voicemail-to-email, and mobile connectivity.
Key Features and Functions
- Call Screening: The call screening feature in Nextiva allows users to evaluate incoming calls before answering, deciding whether to accept the call, send it to voicemail, or take other actions based on caller information.
- Call Recording: This feature captures and stores call recordings for later review or analysis and assigns ratings or evaluations to calls based on predefined quality standards.
- Call Queuing: This feature holds incoming calls in a virtual queue until agents or representatives become available, ensuring callers attend.
- Free Local Phone Number: A free local phone number is a telephone or business phone service with a local area code provided at no cost, typically used to establish a local presence.
- Essential: $18.95/user/month
- Professional: $22.95/user/month
- Enterprise: $32.95/user/month
D. NICE inContact
NICE inContact is another widely popular call center automation provider that benefits businesses considerably. It has revolutionized one-on-one customer experiences with the help of the CXone platform. It means they support omnichannel customer service and streamline communication across various channels.
Key Features and Functionality
- Automatic Call Distribution: NICE inContact offers ACD, which automatically routes incoming calls to the most appropriate available agents or departments based on predefined rules.
- Customer Analytics: NICE inContact comes with a feature that collects and analyzes the customers’ data and displays it in a graphical form. This customer analytics gives visibility into the customer’s demands and helps make better decisions.
- Automation and Artificial Intelligence: NICE inContact uses automation and AI to speed communication. It helps establish a seamless interaction between customers and the business.
- Starter: $25 per user for unlimited inbound and intracompany calls
- Essential: $30 per user
- Custom: Contact the Sales Team for the best pricing
RingCentral is a versatile cloud-based phone system that supports desktop and mobile users. It has a unique feature, “RingOut,” which enables one-touch advanced calling from any phone or internet-enabled computer. However, RingOut is not the only feature that makes it one of the best call center automation providers.
RingCentral features strong call authorization and answering rules, so you can direct specific calls to the desired person. Mainly, RingCentral is known for its omnichannel support, integrations, APIs, and omnichannel support.
Key Features and Functionality
- Automatic Call Distribution (ACD): RingCentral offers ACD, a system that automatically routes incoming calls to the most appropriate available agents or departments based on predefined rules.
- Computer Telephony Integration (CTI): RingCentral offers CTI, which integrates telephone systems with computer systems, enabling features like caller information display, click-to-dial, and call logging.
- Interactive Voice Response (IVR): RingCentral offers an IVR feature. This system allows callers to interact with a computerized menu through voice or keypad inputs, enabling self-service options and call routing based on caller selections.
- RingOut: RingCentral’s Ring Out feature allows users to make phone calls from a landline or a mobile phone while still utilizing carrier services.
- Essentials: $19.99 per month
- Standard $27.99 per month
- Premium: $34.99 per month
Comparison of the Top Call Center Automation Providers
|S.N||Call Center Automation Provider||Top Features||Integrations||Pricing||Customer Satisfaction Rating|
||Integrates with IVR, robotic process automation, chat box, automation call Distribution||Enquire the Sales Team for pricing.||4.5/5|
||Integrates with a chat box, automation call Distribution, CRM, and ticket systems integration||
Essential: $12 per user per month
Standard: $32 per user per month
Enterprise: Contact the Sales Team
||Integrates with IVR, robotic process automation, computer technology, and quality management software||Essential: $18.95/user/monthProfessional: $22.95/user/month
||Integrates with Oracle Service Cloud, Microsoft Dynamics, UCaas, and CRM||Starter: $25 per user for unlimited inbound and intracompany callsEssential: $30 per user
Custom: Contact Sales Teams
||Integrates with a chat box, automation call Distribution, CRM-like helpdesk||Essentials: $19.99 per monthStandard $27.99 per monthPremium: $34.99 per month||4.2/5|
With the technological revolution, organizations are moving away from on-premises call centers. Many businesses are turning to cloud-based call center automation with VOIP support because of their cost-effectiveness and ability to reduce human intervention in repetitive tasks.
While selecting the right provider, you should consider their integration capabilities, pricing, customer ratings, and feedback. Dialaxy, Krispcall, Nextiva, and RingCentral are notable call center automation. These call center automation providers offer features like Call Monitoring, Call Analytics, Global Calling, Global Calling, and Interactive Voice Response.
The future of call center automation looks bright and promising. We can see the emerging trends of AI-powered chatbots, improved omnichannel customer service platforms, customer self-service options, robotic process automation, and integration of IoT technologies into call center automation tools. This revolution reshapes the prospect of call center automation.
How do you choose the top call center automation providers for virtual phone systems?
While selecting the right provider, you should research their integration capabilities, pricing, customer ratings, and feedback. Consider their available features like call monitoring,
analytics, global calling, and routing.
What is the role of automation in enhancing call center efficiency?
Automation in the call center brings many advantages to the business. It provides better operational visibility, accuracy, and consistency in handling calls, texts, and messages.
Why is it necessary to pick the best call center automation providers?
The call center automation provides software having notable features like Call Monitoring, Call Analytics, Global Calling, Global Calling, and Interactive Voice Response. Some popular service providers are Dialaxy, Krispcall, Nextiva, and RingCentral.
What are the future trends of call center automation?
The future of call center automation looks bright and promising. We can see the emerging trends of AI-powered chatbots, improved omnichannel customer service platforms, customer self-service options, robotic process automation, and integration.